Bolton Council offers a waste audit service where we offer help, support and advice to help manage your waste.
You can apply for a waste audit if:
- you struggle to fit everything in your bin;
- you need advice to help you recycle more;
- there are six or more permanent residents in your household;
- there are three or more people in nappies in your household;
- one or more residents in your household have medical conditions which result in the production of extra waste (non-clinical) e.g. packaging or incontinence pads.
An additional bin may be considered if you are using all the recycling bins available to you.
If you are not using all recycling containers available to you, you can request them online.