Skip to content
Listen to our website
A to Z of services
About the council
Overall form progress:
Bolton Sports Awards rewards and recognises the work of voluntary sector coaches, clubs and volunteers, as well as celebrating the achievements of local athletes.
Awards to be held at Premier Suite, Macron Stadium on September 14th - 6:00pm till late.
Closing date for the application is
15th June 2018
Hosted by Roger Johnson - BBC North West Tonight and BBC Breakfast Presenter.
Special guest to be confirmed nearer the time.
Please note there will be a maximum of three nominatons allowed from each club/association.
If shortlisted, there will be 1 free ticket for each nomination to attend the evening.
Tickets will go on sale nearer the time and can be purchased from Decathlon Bolton store or Castle Hill Centre which will include a 3 course meal with variety of acts, games, performances, guest speaker and disco. Please note, tickets will sell fast so book early to avoid disappointment!
REWARD AND RECOGNISE THE BEST SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS IN BOLTON!
If you are interested in being a sponsor for the night, we have various sponsorship packages available. Please contact Wahid Khan on
or 01204 332323
Changing lifestyle recognition award
- sponsored by iPro Sport
Club/Class of the year
- sponsored by Carrs Pasties
Coach of the year
- sponsored by Air Vault Trampoline Park
Disabled achievement award
- sponsored by Saville Audio Visual
Disabled sports achiever of the year
- sponsored by Decathlon Bolton
Junior sports team achievement
- sponsored by Middlebrook Retail Park (The Emerson Group)
Liam Chronnell memorial trophy for contributions to boxing
- sponsored by The Bolton News
School commitment to PE and sport
Senior sports team of the year
- sponsored by Be Ninja
Sport and Health initiative of the year
- sponsored by Portfolio Design
Sports achiever of the year
- sponsored by University of Bolton
Unsung hero in sport
- sponsored by Renault Retail Group (Renault, Dacia and Nissan Manchester Road)
Volunteer of the year
- sponsored by Atlantic Travel
Young volunteer of the year
- sponsored by Bolton Council