HB SE Taxi

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support self employed taxi driver income form
Overall form progress: 8% Complete
  1. Please complete this form (even if you have audited accounts), if you or your partner are self-employed. If you or your partner have more than one business you should complete a separate self-employed income sheet for each business.
  2. Your details
  3. The information you supply will only be used to process your request. Information will be passed to third parties where they are providing a service on behalf of Bolton Council or if we are required to do so by law. Find out more privacy notice.
  4. Please make sure you have all information required before you start this form, as there is no save option.
Form Navigation