CT Carehome

Application for a discount for a move to hospital or care home
Overall form progress: 50% Complete
  1. If someone who has moved from your home is now permanently living in a care home or hospital, a discount can be awarded if you remain as the sole occupant over 18 years old. If you are in hospital or a care home and your home is now empty, as you were the sole occupant, you may be entitled to a full exemption. For information on eligibility, please see council tax discounts and exemptions.
Form Navigation