Landlord COA

Report a tenant moving out
Overall form progress: 100% Complete
  1. Please complete this form if you are an Owner/Landlord or Agent and you wish to report a tenant moving out of a property you own or manage.
  2. We will deal with this information within 14 calendar days.
  3. The information you supply will only be used to process your request. Information will be passed to third parties where they are providing a service on behalf of Bolton Council or if we are required to do so by law. Find out more privacy notice.
  4. Tenant's details:
  5. Address of the property you are reporting the change of address for:
  6. Details of the change:
  7. Please note: If you are also reporting a tenant moving into the property then please provide the information below. If the property will be left unoccupied you do not need to complete these questions.
Form Navigation